Garden machinery refers to chain saws, edgers, trimmers, hedge trimmers, brushcutters, combers, high branchers, leaf suckers, mowers, lawn trimmers and other machinery and equipment used for landscaping, garden construction and garden maintenance.
1. Check whether the safety device is firm, whether the screws and nuts of each part are loose, and whether the fuel is leaking out. Especially whether the installation screws of the blade and the screws of the gear box are tightened, if there is looseness, they should be tightened.
2. Check that there are no wires, stones, metal objects and other debris that hinder the operation in the working area.
3. Check whether the blade has gaps, cracks, bending and other phenomena. There is no abnormal sound, if there is to check whether the blade is well clamped.
4. When starting, be sure to leave the brushcutter on the ground or in places with obstacles.
5. Make sure there are no idle people around when starting the engine. Make sure the blades are off the ground before starting.
6. Open the air dam when the temperature is low, and start the engine without the air dam when it is hot.
7. First slowly pull out the starting rope until it can not be pulled for the top, to be bounced back and then quickly and strongly pulled out.
8. The throttle should be wrenched to idle speed or small throttle position when the load is empty to prevent the phenomenon of flying; the throttle should be large when working.
9. Do not start the engine indoors.
1. New factory machinery from the beginning of use until the third oil filling period for the break-in period, do not let the engine run at high speed without load when using, so as not to bring extra burden to the engine during the break-in period.
2. After a long period of full load operation during the work period, let the engine do a short idle, so that the cooling airflow to take away most of the heat, so that the drive device components (ignition device, carburetor) does not bring adverse consequences because of heat accumulation.
3. Air filter maintenance. Set the damper to the damper position to avoid dirt entering the air intake pipe. Place the foam filter in a clean non-flammable cleaning solution (such as hot soapy water) to clean and dry. Replace the felt filter, when it is not too dirty, you can gently tap or blow - down, but do not clean the felt filter. Damaged filter element must be replaced.
4. Spark plug inspection. If there is a lack of engine power, starting difficulties or idling failure, first check the spark plug. Clean the polluted spark plug, check the electrode distance, the correct distance is 0.3㎜, and adjust it if necessary. In order to avoid spark generation and fire danger, make sure to screw the nut to the thread and tighten it, and press the spark plug tightly on the spark plug.
1. Operators must be trained and read the instruction manual carefully before first use.
2. It is strictly forbidden to operate the brushcutter after drinking, fatigue or illness.
3. Wear tight-fitting long-sleeved tops and pants, not short sleeves, skirts, scarves, ties and work coats for operation. 4. Wear work clothes and corresponding labor protection articles as required, such as helmets, protective glasses, gloves, work shoes, etc.
5. The engine must be turned off before refueling. If the engine is hot without fuel, it should be stopped for 3 minutes and refueled after the engine cools down, and the oil should not overflow, if it leaks, it should be wiped clean before refueling. After adding fuel to the brushcutter, move the machine to another safe place to start.
6. Do not smoke while using the machine or near the machine to prevent fire.
7. Turn off the engine and remove the spark plug high voltage wire during maintenance and repair.
8. In the operating point of the irrelevant personnel away from 3m away, to prevent the thrown blade and debris injury.
9. Pay attention to the adjustment of idling speed, should ensure that the knife head can not follow the turn after releasing the throttle.
10. The safety device must be assembled firmly before operation.
11. If the collision cracked stones, wire and other hard objects, or the blade is hit, the engine should be turned off. Check whether the blade is damaged, if there is an abnormal phenomenon, do not use.
12. In order to prevent slipping in rainy days, do not operate; do not operate in windy weather or fog and other bad weather.
13. When using the operation for a long time, you should take a break in the middle, and check whether each part is loose, especially the blade part.
14. Operation - must hold the handle tightly, in order to maintain balance should be properly separated from the feet.
15. operation interruption or move, must first stop the engine.
16. The engine should be turned off during the transportation of the machine. When handling or storing the machine, the blade must have a protective device on the blade, moving to make the blade to the front.
17. Only allowed to use plastic rope for cutting head, strictly prohibited to use steel wire instead of plastic rope.