What are the cautions when using chain saw?
Source: ZHEJIANG GARDENTEC IMP&EXP CO.,LTDPublication time：2017-11-27
1. check the tension of the saw chain regularly. Please close the engine and protect the gloves when checking and adjusting. When the chain is hung at the lower part of the guide plate, the chain can be pulled by hand.
2.The chain must total a little oil spill. Check the lubrication of the saw chain and lubricate the oil level of the tank before work. The chain can not work without lubrication, such as dry chain, will lead to damage to the cutting device.
3. don't use old oil. The old engine oil can not meet the lubrication requirements, and it is not suitable for chain lubrication.
4. if the oil level in the tank does not decrease, there may be a malfunction in the lubrication transportation. The chain lubrication should be checked and the oil circuit should be checked. The contaminated strainer can also cause poor lubrication. Oil filters in the tank and pump connections shall be cleaned or replaced.
5. after replacing the new chain, the saw chain needs 2 to 3 minutes running in time. After running in, check the chain tension and readjust if necessary. The new chain needs more frequent tensioning than the chain that has been used for a period of time. In cold condition, the saw chain must be attached to the lower part of the guide plate, but the saw chain can be moved on the upper guide plate by hand. Tighten the chain if necessary. When the working temperature is reached, the saw chain expands slightly, and the drive joint at the lower part of the guide plate can not be pulled out of the chain slot, otherwise the chain will turn over and the chain needs to be tightened again.
6. the chain should relax after work. The chain will contract when it cools. No loose chain will damage the crankshaft and bearing. If the chain is tensioned under the working condition, the chain will shrink when cooled, and the chain will be too tight to damage the crankshaft and bearing.
Chain saws require gasoline, engine oils and chain saw lubricants:
1. gasoline can only use more than 90 unleaded gasoline. When adding gasoline, the fuel tank cover and the gas port must be cleaned before refueling so as to avoid debris entering the fuel tank. The high branch saw should be placed in a flat place, so that the fuel tank cover upward. Don't let gasoline spill when you refuel. Don't pour too much oil into the tank. After refueling, tighten the fuel tank cover with your hands.
2. engine oil can only use two stroke engine oil, in order to ensure that the engine has a longer service life, do not use ordinary four stroke engine. When using other two stroke engine oil, its type should reach TC grade quality. Poor quality gasoline or oil can damage engines, seals, oil ducts and tanks.
3. mixture ratio of gasoline and engine oil: using high branch saw engine two stroke engine oil is 1 to 50, that is, 1 pieces of engine oil and 50 parts of gasoline; use other engine oil with TC level of 1: 25, that is, 1 parts of engine oil and 25 parts of gasoline. The mixing method is to pour oil into a tank that allows fuel, and then pour it into gasoline and mix it evenly. Gasoline engine oil mixture will be aging, the general configuration should not exceed one month's usage. Special attention should be paid to avoiding direct contact between gasoline and the skin to avoid breathing volatile gas from the gasoline.
4. use a good chain saw lubricant to keep the oil below the oil level to reduce the wear of the chain and serration. As chain saws are released into the environment, ordinary lubricants are petroleum based, non degradable, polluting the environment. It is recommended to use environmentally degradable chain saw oil as much as possible. Many developed areas have rigid regulations to avoid environmental pollution.